Information I Collect
To fulfil your order/ act as your selling platform you must provide me with certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering/selling. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom item, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as
- providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services; and
- compliance with the Bazaar of Holding Terms and Conditions. I use your information as necessary to comply with my obligations under the Bazaar of Holding Terms and Conditions
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Katie Marriott, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternately, you may mail me at:
Bazaar of Holding/Critit Unit 8, Basey Road, Rackheath Ind. Est. Norwich, NR136PZ